Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

mature gay dating site South El Monte Anthony 60 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Anthony
City:South El Monte, USA
Marital status:Divorced
Zodiac Sign:Leo
Languages:English (10), German (4)
Children:No Children
Weight:92 kg (202 lb)
Height:188 cm (6 ft 2 ins)
Eye color:Hazel
Hair color:Blond
Religion:Christian
Education:College degree
Job:Airline Pilot
offline 97 days
Anthony South El Monte

About Anthony:

I am open minded and always willing to try just about anything at least one time. I am much younger hearted than most men my age. I still love to �play� and enjoy life. I love to laugh and make others happy. I am usually upbeat and have a very positive outlook. I have a background in the sciences so I can be rather analytical at times. The happiest times of my life have been I have been in relationships where we were a TEAM working toward common goals. Physically, I enjoy being very active. I run or go the gym 3 or 4 times each week.
I want to have my best friend as my mate. I am interested in finding a partner sooner rather than later.

Hobbies:

I enjoy participating in most all sports (although I seldom watch them) I love to travel. I enjoy the like the water - I scuba dive every chance that I get.

Looking for:

My Idea match can is nearly impossible to describe because she could be almost anyone. What I seek is someone who is well balanced and able to adapt to many situations. I would like someone who is comfortable in old jeans AND formal gowns. I want her to be able to enjoy traveling but while we are home, to enjoy creating and relaxing in our home - our castle. If you are a person who enjoys spending time talking about today and planning for tomorrow, then you we may be right for one another. I know that this my seem very superficial, but I want us both to look at each other and think "wow, I am lucky to have someone so attractive in love with me". I want you to be willing to make "us" more important than "me" - and expect the same commitment from me.

lesbian dating agency

52-71

« prev next »