Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay dating utah Tampa Christopher 42 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Christopher
City:Tampa, USA
Marital status:Never married
Zodiac Sign:Pisces
Languages:English (10), German (7)
Children:No Children
Weight:80 kg (176 lb)
Height:185 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color:Blue
Hair color:Blond
Religion:Christian
Education:University degree
Job:Finance/Sales
offline 50 days
Christopher Tampa

About Christopher:

I graduated from College/University with a Finance Degree. I work in Sales as I help people finance their homes/business. I believe a relationship is 50/50 as we are both equal partners who can depend on each other for anything. I love dogs and most animals. My friends describe me as loyal, dependable, funny, witty, outgoing & hard working. I believe in strong morals & values which my parents gave me and my 3 siblings. You will find me to be thoughful, understanding, caring, straight forward but always trying to keep a smile on your beautiful face!

Hobbies:

Watching/Playing any Sports, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Swimming, Fitness, Barbeques, Concerts/Music, I Love Music-all kinds but mostly R&B & Hip-Hop, Friends/Family are very important to me, Traveling, Comedy Clubs, Amusement Parks, Beach, Theatres, Movies. I prefer to stay active. Anything that is fun and preferably outdoors with good company. Big Buildings & Fast Cars. Driving down the coast on a beautiful day with the top down on the car is enjoyable!

Looking for:

She is active & outgoing, willing to try new things & be adventurous/explore with me. A young lady with her own dreams and goals that I can support her to accomplish. Loyal, Honest, Caring, Loving with Patience are qualities we should share with one another! I wish for her to be beautiful as in my eyes will only matter. She must be able to receive and appreciate her man treating her as a queen, having confidence but not errogence. We will walk with our heads held high together forever!
My profile has been here for some time and the problem is too many beautiful girls to choose between. Internet makes tough as face-to-face decisions can happen quickly. I am trying to make plans for a trip this year where I will be able to meet the woman I described above to begin our lives together!

Oh yeah, I need a woman who wants to start a family with me...I love children and need to raise, care, play with my own son or daughter...I will be the best father, husband!

meet scene girls

44-63

« prev next »