Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

top gay dating app Cannock James 71 y.o.

Personal details
Name:James
City:Cannock, UK
Marital status:
Zodiac Sign:Cancer
Languages:English (10), French (8)
Children:No Children
Weight:90 kg (198 lb)
Height:178 cm (5 ft 10 ins)
Eye color:Green
Hair color:Brown
Religion:Protestant
Education:College degree
Job:Marine Consultant/Master
offline 88 days
James Cannock

About James:

Retired Master Mariner (Ship's Captain). Travelled all over the world. I have a strong character but thoughtful, considerate, compassionate and overly generous. I am told I am so laid back and relaxed that I am almost horizontal. I am rugged like an English rugby player with the build to match. I have worked with many nationalities, Chinese, Croatian, Philipino, Thai's, Indians, Greeks and now Ukranians and I have earned the respect of all. i wake up every morning happy and cheerful which gets on some people's nerves but I do enjoy life and I do everything possible to make that happen

Hobbies:

I have a second home in the south of France where I spend my summers hoildaying enjoying the company of the French people with good food and wine, enjoying life to the full as we only have one chance. I have kept myself fit and generally look good.

Looking for:

A younger slim woman who constantly wears a pretty smile who is happy within herself and doesn'y rely on her partner to make her happy but brings fun to the relationship as well. A woman who is not moody or

lesbian dating

67-79

« prev next »