Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay dating websites Granby Jason 41 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Jason
City:Granby, Canada
Marital status:Never married
Zodiac Sign:Scorpio
Languages:English (10), French (6)
Children:No Children
Weight:64 kg (141 lb)
Height:173 cm (5 ft 8 ins)
Eye color:Hazel
Hair color:Black
Religion:Christian
Education:High school
Job:Sales - Customer service
offline 157 days
Jason Granby

About Jason:

Hi:-) my name is Jason. I am a Christian man who was born in the city of Montreal in Canada.. I am of European:Italian, Swiss & also part Chinese heritage through my parents! I am a loving, caring, encouraging, faithful, honest, hardworking, humble, loyal, kind, nice, outgoing & reliable person. I am so thankful because of God's saving Grace and Love through His Son Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior is my Salvation amen! I am also grateful to God for all the blessings in my life like my family and close friends... :- ) I love Jesus Christ my Lord, my brothers & sisters in Christ, my family, children so very much, my friends, praying, going to church on a weekly basis, :- )smiling, laughing & listening to Christian.

Hobbies:

I enjoy socializing with family and friends, listening to all kinds of good music, watching a good movie. I like to do sports so very much. These are my favorite sports to partake in are Tennis, Skiing, Cycling, ice hockey, hiking, soccer or football & swimming. I have traveled to the U.s.a., France, Italy and Switzerland so far. Love to travel & go see many more new beautiful places around the world!!! :-) I enjoy meeting new people and communicating with them! I like to learn new languages. I am also very interested in new cultures, seeing painting exhibitions, visiting museums and sight seeing etc..:- )

Looking for:

Hoping to meet an honest lady who is preferably a Christian, likes to smile:- ), laugh, do sports, loves to Travel, enjoys life because God makes it good and so beautiful! She has to be a caring, encouraging, faithful, kind, nice, loyal & a loving person! My beloved woman needs to love children very much. I would love to feel and share every experience equally with this special partner! It is good if she is able to express & share her "true feelings"! Lord willing this friendship will lead to a long term relationship, to marriage and a family with the right woman in the near future. Hopefully we can meet face to face this summer so that this friendship will become real!! I thank you for reading :-)& Lord Jesus bless you:- ) Personal message I am searching for a Lady who wants to become my best-Friend, who is ready to be a Wife & be a Mother to our Children eventually! Faithful Canadian gentleman hoping to meet his real Soul-mate here. :-) I seek True Love that will last forever between

man to man dating sites

27-36

« prev next »