Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

online dating for gays Atascocita Jay 63 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Jay
City:Atascocita, USA
Marital status:Divorced
Zodiac Sign:Gemini
Languages:English (10), French (4)
Children:2 children
Weight:78 kg (171 lb)
Height:188 cm (6 ft 2 ins)
Eye color:Green
Hair color:Brown
Religion:Not Religious
Education:Medical degree
Job:Medical Doctor
offline 85 days
Jay Atascocita

About Jay:

I am a kind and happy but lonely man. I am devoted to my family. But, I have an emptiness in my life and I desire to fill it with the laughter, smiles and warm caresses of a loving lady. I am kind, tender, understanding and empathetic. I am confident in myself but not at all macho. I wish to give love and to receive love in equal measure. If it seems that I give more than I receive, then that is a pleasure too as long as I know that I am appreciated. I love children and also animals (especially dogs and whales). I am honest, loyal and I would never betray my lover. I am optimistic, humorous and sociable. I had an unhappy marriage and a painful breakup. However, I gained two beautiful intelligent wonderful sons who live with me part time. I am an educated professional with an interesting and rewarding career. I have achieved a certain level of financial comfort and I look forward to soon working less and enjoying more free time and travel. I have lived most of my life in the eastern USA but I have traveled throughout N. America and around the world. I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle including a healthful diet and daily exercise. I like to be outdoors in the early morning air most days, summer and winter too. I am sober and truthful. I don't play games with people's hearts or emotions.

Hobbies:

Walking, hiking, cycling, swimming, jogging, juggling, winter skiing, summer cottage, scuba diving, photography, star gazing, traveling to seaside, mountains and cities, reading, movies, concerts, museums, current events, politics, geography, astronomy, meteorology.

Looking for:

I want to find a special lady for me to love, to cherish her tenderly and to protect her for the rest of my life. I desire a pretty and sensual, intelligent, slender lady whose greatest beauty lies beneath her skin. She is happy, with a great smile, she laughs readily and plays joyfully. She loves children and animals. She loves the outdoors and the beauty of nature. She is someone I can hold, hug, caress, comfort, support nurture and defend. I want to be her rock, her foundation, the soil into which she can sink her roots so that she can grow, flourish, blossom and bloom. She is someone I can depend on to stand with me through good and bad times as I support and protect her. She understands that lasting love requires commitment and constant attention. She knows that life-long love is a purposeful act as well as an emotion. It is something you do as much or more than you feel. It is something you actively and joyfully give to your partner each and every day though it likely requires work, sacrifice and compromise

lesbian meet.com

67-79

« prev next »