Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Brown
Religion:Not Religious
Education:University degree
Job:Health
offline 147 days
Joseph Kelowna

About Joseph:

I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. I am successful, friendly, and fun. I enjoy people with a good attitude in life. I like to be surrounded with friends (very social with great friends), and love to have fun on my days off with my friends. I have good moral values, love family, and work hard in my own businesses. Thank you for your interst in reading about me, I am serious in my search and would like to do things like travel with my future partner right away. That being said, I would prefer for my partner to be able to speak english fairly well.

Hobbies:

To live life to the fullest - very active in all indoor and outdor activities such as fine dining, theater, snowmobiling, snowboarding, skiing, swimming, boating, mountainbiking, exploring, travel ... I am also a business minded person who loves to works hard expanding my businesses. My goal is to retire comfortably and early.

Looking for:

Good moral values is a must. Someone who is driven to succeed and appreciates all the benefits of working hard and wealth. A person who is compassionate, caring, and respectful of herself and others. A person who is interested in having children (or more if already have), and wants of family life with security, is outgoing, social, fun, and with serious intentions. A person who is proficient in the english language, or at least is able to engage in conversation at a fairly advanced level.
Thank you for viewing my profile.

uk gay chat

48-62

« prev next »