Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

hornet gay dating site Texas City Larry 38 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Larry
City:Texas City, USA
Marital status:Single
Zodiac Sign:Pisces
Languages:English (1)
Children:No children
Body:Medium
Weight:80 kg (176 lb)
Eye color:Hazel
Hair color:None
Religion:Not Religious
Education:University degree
Job:Journalist
offline 673 days
Larry Texas City

About Larry:

I am kind and friendly and considered attractive, I am child friendly and have my own animlas. I have a sense of humor and are very affectionate and caring person readyt o give all my love to a special person. I search for some who is really serious about meeting and starting a special relatonship.I ask that if you are writing to me first that you attach a photo that way I will know you have taken the time to read this profile.
I dont respond to standard letter's that may get sent to lots of people, so I ask if you are going to write please write personally and attach a photo that way I will know you are as serious as I' am about finding each other.
I' am only intersted in meeting someone who is SINCERE is a real person and not a fraud, and can provide photo's that are not taken in the studio. Did I mention SINCERE, SINCERE. SINCERE?

Hobbies:

I enjoy cooking, dancing and most of all going out in my boat fishing. I am always willing to try anything and love a new challange. I'm very romantic and have lots of love and loving to give the right person.
Looking for:

Looking for:

someone real and affectionate , who loves new challenges who really know the meaning of respect trust and honesty and always open to fun...... am looking for the man of my dreams who can capture my world with one wonderful loook,,

male dating service

25-55

Partner children:

not important

« prev next »