Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

german gay dating sites Myrtle Beach Paul 65 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Paul
City:Myrtle Beach, USA
Marital status:Divorced
Zodiac Sign:Leo
Languages:English (10)
Children:No Children
Weight:90 kg (198 lb)
Height:185 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color:Blue
Hair color:Brown
Religion:Not Religious
Education:College degree
Job:Technical
offline 156 days
Paul Myrtle Beach

About Paul:

I'm a hardworking, honest, intelligent, attractive, passionate and faithful man with integrity working in a technical field for over 35 years. I live in the Washington, D.C. area, in the state of Maryland and do not have children.

Hobbies:

I like sports, especially football, basketball, baseball and golf. Are you familiar with these? :-) I like pets and have a parrot and a cockatiel. Sometimes they can be very noisy, but also very funny and loving. I also like movies, music from rock to jazz, the beach, riding my bicycle, long walks, working out at the gym, cooking, dining out, comedy clubs, reading, having fun with friends and consider myself to be a very humorus and romantic man.

Looking for:

I'm looking for a healthy woman between the ages of 30 and 38, between 156 to 176cm and 45 to 62kg and very feminine. Hair and eye color are not important, but I do prefer natural features over cosmetic changes. She lights up any room that she enters, with a smile so beautiful that it takes my breath away :-)). She should be intelligent, know how important communication is in a relationship, must speak English to a degree (I will help you), have a good sense of humor :-))), like at least some of my interests and jokes :-)), be a non-smoker, must be affectionate, able to love from her heart and above all, she must be 100% honest and always faithful. Lies and deceit get us nowhere in this life! She must be willing to work here in the USA at her profession or something that she enjoys, be helpful around the home. I'm interested in finding love from a woman that appreciates me for the person that I am and not the person that she hopes to someday make of me. We are who we are! I k

lesbian online dating websites

60-73

« prev next »