Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

top gay dating apps Wakefield Steven 57 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Steven
City:Wakefield, USA
Marital status:Divorced
Zodiac Sign:Virgo
Languages:English (10)
Children:1 child
Weight:68 kg (149 lb)
Height:175 cm (5 ft 8 ins)
Eye color:Hazel
Hair color:Black
Religion:Not Religious
Education:University degree
Job:Software Company
offline 168 days
Steven Wakefield

About Steven:

No Games! And please don't waste my time sending me form letters - and I won't waste your time!

Hi! Thanks you for stopping by! If you�re looking for a friendly, fun, and outgoing guy who enjoys life and traveling you may have come to the right place! I'm known by friends and family as a happy guy. I do my best to look for the positives and enjoy the moment, and usually find a good time no matter where I am! Whether I find fun or fun just happens to follow me, I can usually create a great situation out of an otherwise mundane event. Running to the grocery store or doing errands usually turns into a social event as I always enjoy talking to and meeting new people. I'm usually the first one to say "Hi,� I like to ask questions, and very much as good of a listener as I am a conversationalist.

Along with being very social I like to consider myself a romantic! Affectionate and hugger "extraordinaire,� I love showing a woman how much I care about her and doing things to put a sm

Hobbies:

:) I would LOVE to hear from anyone who is 30-35 y/o! But :( you have to be able to speak Enlish! If you don't speak English...I will delete your letter. But :) if you do speak English...and are serious about getting married ASAP...the write me!!! ;) Thank you, Steven.

Looking for:

I'm looking for the same thing any smart romantic woman would want - the dream romance, love, marrriage!

uk gay men

23-31

« prev next »