Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

black gay men dating Smyrna Terrance 60 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Terrance
City:Smyrna, USA
Marital status:Never married
Zodiac Sign:Scorpio
Languages:English (10), Spanish (6)
Children:No Children
Weight:90 kg (198 lb)
Height:183 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color:Blue
Hair color:Brown
Religion:Christian
Education:Medical degree
Job:Health Care
offline 90 days
Terrance Smyrna

About Terrance:

Hi, my name is Terry. I'm a fairly tall man at 180cm and I weight 91kg with an atheltic build. I've never been married and I do not have children. I’m also a college graduate and I’ve acquired several medical certifications. Presently, I'm employed in the field of Health Care and I own a small business in the in this industry. Although my background and education is in the field of science, I have the soul of an artist. I enjoy art, music, architecture, photography, computers, movies and design. I'm an easy-going guy who loves the simple pleasures of life, both natural and man-made. Things like long walks on the beach, museums, candle lit dinners, romantic music, theater, and cinema. I have morals and belive in a Supreme being. I love traveling and have visited Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom. I am a true romantic and I adore the wonders of life and would like to share those experiences with cherished ones. Keeping fit is important to me and I enjoy all types of sports from wei

Hobbies:

Art, Architecture, Photograpy, Music

Looking for:

Ideal Person: I am seeking a woman who is tender, romantic, pretty and loves children. Someone who is ready for commitment and marriage. She should have a good self-image, lead a healthy lifestyle and keep physically fit. Also she must enjoy marriage to a singular man who likes to explore the beauty of life. I hope you found this letter interesting and will write soon. When you write, tell me more about your personality and feel free to ask me questions.

teen lesbian websites

57-68

« prev next »