Eye color:Blue
Hair color:Fair
Religion:Not Religious
Education:University (unfinished)
Job:Consultant
offline 93 days
Uli Kempten

About Uli:

intelligent, communicative, honest, loyal, upright, crazy to some extend ;) and very likely really bad at describing myself in this kind of monologue, haha.
My life's soundtrack is written with guitars, bass and drums... It is just one thing: please be above then mid-twens...

Hobbies:

I love to go surfing, windsurfing, wake-boarding and snowboarding. Doing either of them gets me somewhere out into nature. During the week it's the gym though... I read a lot. Music always was an important part of myself; my favorite is Rock... I watch quite a lot of movies. A good night out with friends is something to cherish. I travel a lot, both privately and for business. A tasty dinner with a good glass of wine is always welcome.

Looking for:

What am I looking for...? "You", will be the short answer hopefully soon. Until then:
You should have some desire to see the world. You can imagine living in varying locations and feel comfortable in an international environment. A smart mind teams up with an honest heart. I'd like to laugh with you. Should you feel like any other questions is bothering your mind - ask ...
I love dark hair, but more than anything your intellect is of importance...

local gay contacts

56-68

« prev next »