Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

intergenerational gay dating Celle VIVEK 30 y.o.

Personal details
Name:VIVEK
City:Celle, Germany
Marital status:Never married
Zodiac Sign:Leo
Languages:English (10)
Children:No Children
Weight:70 kg (154 lb)
Height:180 cm (5 ft 10 ins)
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Black
Religion:Other
Education:University degree
Job:Geophysicist
offline 164 days
VIVEK Celle

About VIVEK:

Hi, I am an Indian working in Germany (presently at Baker Hughes) and most likely, will settle down in Europe or North America. I love travelling and have travelled around the world for work as well as leisure. I studied 'Exploration Geophysics' (Bachelor's & Master's ) at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India. I am very enthusiastic about life in general. My passions are travelling, music, sports & learning new languages. Just started attending dance classes. I have worked in Japan, Spain and Germany, also did a NASA US project, this is my third time in Europe, second time in Germany. I have travelled across the length and breadth of India. Abroad, I have been to Thailand, Japan, Italy, Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium etc... At the moment, I don't earn loads of money (because its more or less the initial phase of my career, I hope it will increase by leaps and bounds in the future as I am over-ambitious) but its still good enough to ta

Hobbies:

travelling, music, sports ....

Looking for:

She should know at least basic English and/or Hindi. I am willing to learn your first language and teach you my first language afterwards. I am very passionate about travelling, learning new languages and mingling with people from other cultures.

lesbian internet dating

34-45

« prev next »