Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay dating services Arcata Charlie 42 y.o.

Personal details
Name:Charlie
City:Arcata, USA
Marital status:Never married
Zodiac Sign:Aquarius
Languages:English (10), Spanish (4)
Children:No Children
Weight:88 kg (194 lb)
Height:183 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Brown
Religion:Other
Job:restuarant
offline 125 days
Charlie Arcata

About Charlie:

im a fun loving and good humored guy, looking for the same in a girl. im loyal, interesting, ambitious and i want the most out of life.
I have all i need in life, a great job, money, family, friends, good health, and i live in an island pparadise, so I would like somone to share these things with and build a future.

Hobbies:

humor, sports, boating, beach, surfing. ice hockey, higher learning.

Looking for:

My woman will be confident, ambitious, humorous, brave, and full of love.
She is ready for a great relationship and is willing to do whatever it takes to make build and maintain the love. She will support her me and inspire me to great new heights. She stands behind her man and communicates fully and openly with me and is willing to work at any little problems that may arise.
In return my woman will be respected and treated like a princess, having all the best that life can offer. I will support her and will be there for her regardless of the situation as she will be there for me.
She finds joy in everyday life and loves to smile having a great sense of humor and joyfull heart.
She would view herself as an equal partner in the relationship, being involved in all household decisons and doing her utmost to make the house a loving, fun, and upbuilding enviorment for all.
She puts the relationship first in her life but maitains an independance, continually reaching out to b

men seeking men.com

54-70

« prev next »